Developing one of the major investments from our client which is 6000-12000 TCD sugar milling and refining plant. This project is in need for a high-performing management team. Therefore, Rapid collaborate with Muria Sumba Manis team to lead, manage, review, rearrange agreements and scope of works between sub-contractors, vendors, and technology licensor. We function as project integrator across discipline and stakeholders.
We achieved 200% construction progress after the implementation of our project management system, bringing the project closer to achieve the targeted schedule.
- Project status and progress evaluation
- Commissioning and Start-up assist
- Contract settlement process
- Crash program design to speed up the project
- Refinery sugar is available to be processed from sugar cane and raw sugar
- Construct and commission boiler STG powered with bagasse and coal
- Design, construct and commission coal handling system
- Design, construct and commission raw sugar handling system
Additional engineering works is needed to deliver the 6000-12000 TCD sugar milling and refining plant we are working on. To ensure the quality of the plant while maintaining the schedule of delivery, we perform an in-house engineering work.
Rapid achieved on-time delivery on engineering detailed design and procurement to support project construction activity. Designing and integrating technologies and automation for coal & sugar handling to our client.
- Detailed engineering design in regards of procurement and construction phase for process, piping, mechanical, civil, structure, electrical, instrument and valve criticality construction
- Design engineering in regards of balance of plant to support sugar processing plant, such as coal handling, raw sugar handling, automatic bagging system, and automatic fuel distribution.