Rapid and its subsidiaries work closely with the client’s internal team to lead and ensure the completion of Enerco TDAE plant is achieved on-time, on-schedule with performance quality as targeted. Enerco is the pioneer of TDAE plant in Indonesia with its own unique technology. This brings additional challenge as we have no predecessor in constructing the TDAE Plant. We managed to complete the construction of the plant on-time, on-budget, and proudly exceeds the designed performance.
- Status and progress project evaluation
- Bidding process
- Commissioning and start-up phase assist
- Technical marketing assist
- Regular maintenance lead
Rapid supports Enerco TDAE Plant even further after the completion of the plant,
Supporting operational and maintenance activity to ensure every aspect of engineered process and mechanical performance runs without any crucial issue.
- Manpower support to help operation team to run the plant safely and finish every job incident free.
- Maintenance strategy development and review
- Major refurbishments
- Upgrading and provide improvement for convenience plant operation and maintenance
- Network of manufacturing facilities and service centres, which provides support for operation and maintenance activities
- 24/7 services manpower support
Rapid collaborates with Institut Teknologi Bandung to conduct an evaluation of design capacity of the TDAE Plant in a number of operational scenarios.
Our study proves through calculated simulation that an additional capacity is available for utilization and added value to our client